Recipe: Chia pudding
Updated: May 7
Hi everyone ♡
Today I wanted to share this super simple chia pudding recipe with you. Chia pudding is not only delicious, but also very nutritious. Chia seeds contain tons of nutrients, are loaded with antioxidants and are high in protein and fiber. This makes it a great choice for breakfast, a snack or a healthy dessert. The taste on its own is quite neutral, which means you can add all kinds of toppings to get the flavour you want.
• 250 ml of plant-based milk
• 50 grams of chia seeds
• Pour the plant-based milk in a jar (with a lid)
• Add the chia seeds
• Whisk until it's well blended
• Let it sit in the fridge overnight
• Add toppings of preference (fruits, granola, syrups, cacao nibs, coco flakes etc.)
• Time to eat :)
Have you ever tried chia pudding?
If so, which toppings do you prefer?
Lots of love,