Recipe: Easy Vegan Pancakes
Updated: May 7
Hi everyone ♡
Today I wanted to share my favourite pancake recipe with you. I love eating pancakes and I usually make them every Sunday morning. These vegan pancakes are very easy to make, healthy and all you need is three ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Ingredients (for 6 small pancakes):
• 100 gram of rolled oats
• 200 ml of oat milk
• 1 banana
• Mix all the ingredients together in a blender or a bowl.
• Use a little bit of (olive) oil in a pan and heat it up to medium heat.
• Use about 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the batter for each pancake and pour it into the pan.
• Flip the pancake when bubbles start to appear in the middle (about 2 minutes each side).
• Use your favourite toppings and eat the pancakes :)
I hope you'll enjoy them!